- Text: John 12:1-11
- Subject: Worship
- Topic: High Cost of Worship
- Proposition: Every Christian can pay the High Cost of Worship.
- Proposition Interrogative: How can every Christian pay the High Cost of Worship?
- Keyword: Cost
- Transitional Sentence: There is a cost to worship God, the first once we want to notice in the text is,
The High Cost of Finances: Willing to Give All
- 300 Pence was a years wages, ($20,000)
- 1 lb of spikenard now sells for $862.00
The High Cost of Faith: Willing to Believe it All
The High Cost of Feelings: Willing to Suffer All
The High Cost of Fellowship: Willing to Lose All
- She was Denounced
- She was Defamed
- “let her alone” — Singular – speaking to Judas
- “the poor ye” — Plural – speaking to all
So I ask you,
WHAT IS IT THAT IS KEEPING YOU FROM WORSHIP?
- Lazarus was Sitting
- Martha was Serving
- Judas was Sinning
- The Disciples were Snickering
- The Jews were Sight-Seeing